Sunday, May 17, 2020

Review of I Can Draw! Silly Sea Life


Learn how to draw simple versions of an octopus, a flamingo, a turtle, a jellyfish, and other sea creatures — and with this easy-to-follow guide, it only takes six or fewer steps! Every step appears on a grid that faces a page with an empty grid for you to fill in. Afterward, you can color your finished illustrations.


Book Links


**My thoughts**
This is another collection of fun grid drawing with cartoon-like animals. They vary in degrees of difficulty, all broken down into six steps. The new lines are shown in blue in each step, to distinguish from the previous ones in black. I feel like some of them could have been broken down even more because they were a bit more intricate. And I do wish there were more blank practice grids in the back. But they are still fun to attempt as a starting point for drawing.

Thank you to the publisher for fulfilling my review request via NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment