Thursday, May 16, 2019

Quita-Weeta's Cartwheel Adventures by Marquita Wilson


Quita-Weeta's Cartwheel Adventures


Quita-Weeta is a fun prissy -tomboy that lived for Saturday morning adventures. She loved doing cartwheels, chewing wads of bubble gum, and eating gooey ketchup sandwiches. These things were just a few of the highlights from her Saturday morning adventures. All her friends knew she would show up with tons on interesting things for them to do and keep Saturdays fun for everyone. From her tailored made cut off jean shorts, flashy red shoes, and her stud pearl earrings Quita-Weeta was sure to be looking her best while playing her favorite games in the neighborhood. Keep your eyes on Quita-Weeta from the cartwheels to the muddy-ditch playing adventure was her middle name and fun fun fun was her game, This book is sure to capture the adventure and fun for all readers to enjoy.


               
 Available on Amazon and BN








About Marquita Wilson

Born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida A mother to 6 adult kids and Mimi to 4 grandboys.

I love to tell stories. I also have a huge love for memories, and writing allows me to share both loves with the world. I have so many childhood stories and memories from growing up in my community. Quita-Weeta allows me to share a portion of my childhood as on a child, who was fun, weird, and daring. Everyone in the neighborhood knew me, and it felt personal on most levels. I hope the world falls in love with this sassy, witty tomboy for Jacksonville's Northside.

No comments:

Post a Comment