Friday, August 12, 2016

Laugh-A-Lot Limericks & Really Ridiculous Rhymes Vol. 2 by Rob Cole




Exercise Your Chuckle Muscles With This Laughter Laugh-A-Thon  

Good, better best,
May we never rest.
Until our good is better,
And our better's best!

Have a good laugh, with your other half.
Or read this out loud as a kid.
Let's chuckle together, whatever the weather.
You'll be really glad that you did!

We'll share some good times with ridiculous rhymes.
To read them again & again.
Enjoy the fun verse & learn to converse,
As we start all over again.

When you're finished & through with volume two,
Don't worry here's more fun to come.
There's a lot more in store as I know that for sure,
You'll want to check out volume one!

Inside You'll Find Out Why...
  • Pete the pirate never lost anything.
  • Dina was shaken up by this unexpected guest.
  • Coffey the cat shouldn't sing.
  • Santa's having trouble.
  • Sammy the squid hid.
  • Fabio Flame is so hot.
  • Hair can be a nighmare.
  • Chef Mew couldn't stir.
  • Ali should brush his teeth.
  • And so much more!

http://amzn.to/2aN4R1l




About Rob Cole


I'm Rob Cole a 58 year old grandpa living in England. I've always loved limericks and silly rhymes, like Edward Lear & Dr Seuss. I've put together two books for my grandchildren. They are funny, silly rhyming books that make my grandchlldren laugh. So I thought I'd try to make them available to more kids world wide on Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment