Thursday, November 29, 2012

'Affairs of the Mind: Chibi" Book Tour

 

Book description from Amazon:

Affairs of Mind: Chibi stars little Rose Wood as she does everything in her power to get an apple down from a towering tree. AOTM: Chibi is a poem for kids to enjoy and laugh and see the power of friendship at work. I hope you and your kids will enjoy.




**My thoughts**

The story is cute, though I have to say I was more impressed by the illustrations. I'm not a big comic book reader, but am always willing to check one out for the younger generation.

I do like the message within the story. You can work really hard to make something happen, but it won't until it's meant to happen. At least, this is what I pulled from the story. I also like the message about helping your friends and using teamwork.




Disclaimer: While I did receive an eARC of this book, all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment